[PlanetCCRMA] Re: m-audio fast track ultra (usb) - advice needed

Ian Mulvihill ian.mulvihill at computer.org
Wed Mar 19 16:42:32 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 15:38 +0000, Ian M wrote:
> [...]

Thanks v.much to those who replied with details of how others in the
Fast Track range work with the generic USB audio class driver at
44.1kHz.

Unfortunately none of this seemed to work with our Fast Track Ultra.

Managed to borrow a Mac for the gig, so all not lost.  But will keep
eyes open for a few weeks for any news about it, so please post any
success stories, otherwise then e-bay for this one I'm afraid.

More thanks,
Ian
--
ian.mulvihill@nospam.computer.org