[PlanetCCRMA] New install report

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo at dellorfano.net
Sun May 4 11:23:32 PDT 2008

By the way, here is verbose output from qjackctl

Jack: JackRequest::Notification
Jack: JackEngine::NotifyClients: no callback for event = 4
Jack: JackEngine::NotifyClients: no callback for event = 4
Jack: JackEngine::NotifyClients: no callback for event = 4
13:14:24.858 Could not connect to JACK server as client. - Overall
operation failed. - Unable to connect to server. Please check the
messages window for more info.
13:14:27.628 JACK is stopping...

-Joe D