[PlanetCCRMA] new kernel-rt test version, qtractor

Wed May 7 02:53:07 PDT 2008

Hi all, a new realtime kernel is now available in the "testing"
repository for f7 and f8, i386 and x86_64. It is based on 2.6.24.6,
Ingo's rt3 patch with the MRG version 29 kernel fix patches, and as many
patches as possible from the latest Fedora kernel (-85). Only lightly
tested on my laptop (f8/i386). Let me know if you try it out...

New: qtractor 0.1.3 from Rui, an audio/midi recorder/sequencer,
available for f6/7/8.

Older news:
  ambdec 0.2.0-3, now includes the presets
  supercollider upgraded to 0.3.2 (plus all associated class and
    ugen collections) - includes cwiid support (not tested)