[PlanetCCRMA] Planet CCRMA on Fedora 9: first steps

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Wed May 14 14:11:07 PDT 2008

Thanks a lot Fernando.

For the first time I don't care much about Fedora 9. I'm sticking to
Fedora only because of CCRMA but otherwise I would rather have Ubuntu
or another Debian based distro. Just by reading about some of the
experimental (almost alpha) stuff going into 9 I can imagine all the
trouble it would mean to upgrade.

Cheers,

Hector