[PlanetCCRMA] Planet CCRMA on Fedora 9: first steps

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Wed May 14 14:26:56 PDT 2008

Thanks Edgar,

I know about UbuntuStudio and have tried it, but definitively for me
is not an alternative to Fedora-CCRMA. It's not well configured, there
are lots of packages missing or outdated (which is kind of starting to
happen with CCRMA after some of the packages moved to the main Fedora
repos) and RT audio doesn't run as smooth as in CCRMA.

Cheers,

Hector