[PlanetCCRMA] Sulfur: works out of the box

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Sat May 17 21:29:50 PDT 2008

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 2:10 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano
<nando at ccrma.stanford.edu> wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-05-17 at 11:15 -0400, Hector Centeno wrote:
>
> So we'll have to collectively wait for the rt patch set to make it to
> 2.6.25 land...
>
> -- Fernando

It looks like the RT patches for 2.6.25 have been posted today (
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/ ). Also it's very
strange that the Juju firewire stack is still broken in the FC9
kernels for audio and video devices so it looks like we will still
require a special build of libraw1394 in order to use Freebob.

Cheers,

Hector