[PlanetCCRMA] No Qjackctl, jackd from CLI works fine

Henrik Frisk frisk.h at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 00:38:03 PDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Anthony Green <green at redhat.com> wrote:
> Henrik Frisk wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> After some issues with Qjackctl (crashes) it no longer wants to start
>> but issues the following:
>>

> Which versions of Fedora, qjackctl and jack-audio-connection-kit are you
> using?

Sorry, I clearly gave far too little information. It was late at night...

This is for FC8 with the 2.6.24.7-1.rt3.2.fc8 kernel, Qjackctl 0.3.1a,
jack 0.109.2. It's on a Dell 640M laptop with a Terratec Phase 26 USB
audio interface. And, just to be clear, Qjackctl has always worked
fine until yesterday.

best

/Henrik