[PlanetCCRMA] package updates

Matt Marian matt1 at mattmarian.homelinux.com
Fri Oct 3 03:36:24 PDT 2008

What do other Planet CCRMA users think? Stay "stable" or release new
versions? There's a compromise either way (fixed old bugs vs. new
unexpected bugs is one :-).

Personally , while it is cool to have the cutting edge , I prefer
stability for my D.A.W.s , I can always wait for the latest fedora to
become "stable" while I use my trusty FC7 based D.A.W. in production  -
I did the same thing with FC4 until 7 became worked out.
I can't have my working machines go squirrely after an update to find
something no longer working that was working earlier.   but hey that's
just me , your mileage  may vary.
Thanks for all your amazing work.
be Well and keep making music.
Matt Marian.