[PlanetCCRMA] swami

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen at zonnet.nl
Thu Sep 4 03:12:40 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to install the swami soundfont editor from PlanetCCRMA for fedora 9.

Using yum, I'm getting a dependency error about fluidsynth-libs:

swami-0.9.4-1.fc9.ccrma.i386 from planetccrma has depsolving problems
  --> Missing Dependency: fluidsynth-libs = 1.0.7 is needed by package swami-0.9
.4-1.fc9.ccrma.i386 (planetccrma)
Error: Missing Dependency: fluidsynth-libs = 1.0.7 is needed by package swami-0.
9.4-1.fc9.ccrma.i386 (planetccrma)

[m.tarenskeen at localhost ~]$ rpm -q fluidsynth fluidsynth-libs
fluidsynth-1.0.8-1.fc9.i386
fluidsynth-libs-1.0.8-1.fc9.i386

Should I wait for an update, or is there something I can do to sucesfully install the
swami rpm from PlanetCCRMA myself ?

--

Martin