[PlanetCCRMA] [PlanetCCRMANews] new kernels, swami

Tracey Hytry shakti at bayarea.net
Sat Sep 13 06:11:54 PDT 2008

Long story told shortly:

I just logged in on the fedora 7 here after spending some time digging around for a newer kernel for it.
So, now I'm running the new kernel that I downloaded and finally got around to checking email;  and find that this is the kernel I just got.
Anyway,  kernel-rt-2.6.24.7-1.rt18.1.fc8.ccrma seems to be working fine on fedora 7 .

I don't have a working fedora 8 around, just fedora 9s.  Maybe tomorrow I'll do a normal yum thing to get your new kernel there.

Thanks!