[PlanetCCRMA] Jacktrip: 1 server and 2 clients, is it possible?

Chris Chafe cc at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Sep 26 13:22:50 PDT 2008

Helle,

The option to use is "-o" which will accept an integer for port number
offset.

Use one sever / client pair with the default (which will require UDP
port 4464), and use the other pair with, e.g., -o 10 which will assign
port 4474.

Chris