[PlanetCCRMA] CM vs Grace

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Sep 27 12:55:54 PDT 2008

Fernando's note reminded me about this -- I intended to respond,
but got sidetracked and forgot.  On the Guile graphics question,
there are at least two sets of bindings for guile and openGL,
but they are separate from the guile library.  I am hesitating to
say this... I have abandoned guile and gauche -- I'll keep that
code going in CLM/Snd until it becomes a bother, then it's gone.
I can't express what a relief this is!  I believe that Rick wants to use
s7 (my new scheme) eventually -- it is on my TODO list to
try CM/s7.  But there may not be a unified package anytime soon.
If you're interested in CLM itself, use Snd; if you want CLM+CM,
the best bet right now is probably sbcl.