[PlanetCCRMA] phasex website

Nigel Henry cave.dnb2m97pp at aliceadsl.fr
Wed Apr 22 13:59:00 PDT 2009

On Wednesday 22 April 2009 21:00, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know what happened to the homepage of Phasex - the
> "experimental software synthesizer" for Linux ?
> It used to be on www.sysex.net/phasex, but sysex.net now seems to be
> pornosite :-(

If that link now goes to a porno site, I'm not even going to try the link, and
access to the phasex site appears to have been lost for quite some time.

I like Phasex, as it's a nice synth, but the author (William Weston) appears
to have lost interest in it.

The same can be said for ZynAddSubFX, which is another nice synth, but the
author Paul Nasca appears to have lost interest in it as well.

The only address I have for contacting William Weston is as below, but that
may be going to the porno site. See below. That was retrieved from "About
PHASEX" on Debian Lenny. Phasex version 0.11.1

William Weston <weston at sysex.net>

Nigel.