[PlanetCCRMA] GeForce 6150 and rt-kernel

James McCanna mccannalaw at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 20:40:01 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have successfully set up FC 10 with CCRMA repositories and the latest rt-kernel but cannot get the video resolution better than 800x600.

If I use the rpmfusion nvidia drivers or the akmod process the video drivers load and work in the standard kernel but do not in the rt-kernel. It just hangs on boot.

Thoughts?  I have tried to edit the xorg.conf file by adding either/or nv or nvidia to the driver portion. It does nothing other than make my mouse pointer disappear!

I am new but very willing to learn.

Is there a sample file I can cut and paste in somewhere?

James McCanna