[PlanetCCRMA] GeForce 6150 and rt-kernel

Jeff Sandys sandysj at juno.com
Thu Apr 23 11:40:32 PDT 2009

James McCanna wrote:

> I have successfully set up FC 10 with CCRMA repositories and the latest
> rt-kernel ...
>
> If I use the rpmfusion nvidia drivers or the akmod process the video
> drivers load and
> work in the standard kernel but do not in the rt-kernel.

Which latest rt-kernel, the latest <dot>26 kernel or the testing <dot>29
kernel?

The akmod from rpmfusion works on my laptop, it automatically builds a new
kmod when
you boot after loading a new RT kernel, takes several minutes to run, is
this the hang?

The akmod doesn't seem to work with the testing (<dot>29) RT kernel.
-- Jeff