[PlanetCCRMA] Playing catch-up: Pulseaudio + ALSA + Rhythmbox + Crackling + Module loading.

sevol sevols.ear at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 04:47:48 PDT 2009

Thanks for the info. Seems I did something my audio box didn't like
when I resized a partition on a secondary drive & it hasn't run since.
I've been  busily ignoring the problem all week. If I get the system
functional again,using your tips, I'll see if they help.

I did run the commands I wasn't familiar with - all but one, I think -
on my old laptop jsut to see what they produced, but I'm not using
this machine for audio atm.

-sevol