[PlanetCCRMA] [PlanetCCRMANews] updated: pd-extended

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 17:33:38 PDT 2009

Thanks so much for this!

As expected the fonts for iemguis (canvases, graphical bangs, etc.)
show up larger on FC10 than on other operating systems.  I don't think
there is a simple fix for this, unless there were a way to supply a
tcl/tk 8.4 lib alongside and compile against that... in general it's a
known bug... there may be a way to patch Pd, as well.  I will be
testing it otherwise.

Thanks,

Matt