[PlanetCCRMA] Real-time kernel wont boot (F12 x64)

udutronik Tronik udutronik at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 11:22:42 PST 2009

OK... thanks fernando for your help.. here is more info

- Yes the Fedora Kernel does boot fine
- I have an Nvidia graphic card. I did not install the Nvidia driver as the
"Nouveau" driver which is there by default and seems to handle the card ok
- adding the "nomodeset" didnt work

I'll try to remove rhgb quiet and see what comes up