[PlanetCCRMA] Real-time kernel wont boot (F12 x64)

udutronik Tronik udutronik at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 05:13:34 PST 2009

Tracey, Does that mean that nvidia drivers have to be installed before the
rt-kernel?

thanks all for your contribution...

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 09:42:12 +0000
G Foster <earthworm at planetearthworm.com

>* Yeah, suppose I could try the binary drivers. I'd hoped the new open
*>* source nvidia ones would be upstream now and hence patch better with
*>* the RT kernel.
*
The rpm-fusion nvidia drivers are working real well here with the new rt kernel.
They've been built effortlessly by the akmods system whenever a new
kernel rpm is installed.
Probably worth a try since they're easy to un-install without harming
the system.