[PlanetCCRMA] [rt-kernel] dubugging mode?

Er etiennerouge at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 01:53:40 PST 2009

Hi!

Thank you for being so quick to answer every time! Truthfully, I don't know if there is any link between that message and my prformances... I thought so, but I have no proof!

Nonetheless the symptoms are pretty obvious : jack "jumps" (it's a clearly hearable xrun) every 0.5 seconds.... while it works fine in the normal kernel...

To you have any Ideas?

Thanks

E.