[PlanetCCRMA] rezound

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 23:26:46 PST 2009

Hello,

I have really missed rezound in the last couple of releases.  I'm
beginning to wonder if there's any hope for an update from the
developer.

If the main problem is issues compiling, I've managed to compile the
12.3beta in FC12 -- I had to make 9 new patches and there was a flac
bug I couldn't track down so I gave up and disabled flac support.  I
can't tell at all yet whether it will actually be usable, since I
built it on an ancient laptop, but I get sound through jack.

Matt