[PlanetCCRMA] Solved: My Delta 1010 died

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Sun Feb 1 10:55:09 PST 2009

Hey folks,
Just an FYI. The link below refers to two capacitors that blew in my
Delta 1010 just as the link mentioned (470uF/63V). I replaced them and
my studio is back up and running at 100%.

The link also shows how to setup up 2 Delta 1010's in config files and
with word clock to act as a 16 channel input. Pretty cool I must say!

Roy :)