[PlanetCCRMA] Last good midi kernel?

Tracey Hytry shakti at bayarea.net
Sun Feb 1 20:37:57 PST 2009

Carl Bauer posted:

> I am still having problems with midi input from an external keyboard, even
> with the latest rt kernels for F9. Since everything else about my soundcard
> just works (even midi out), I'm thinking possible hardware failure.

What kernel(s) are you using?

The latest/greatest is 2.6.26.8-1.rt13.4.fc9.ccrma.x86_64.rt

If you're using the above kernel already please post what you've found so we can try to find if that kernel still has problems, if it has problems with your hardware, or if(gulp) something may be wrong hardware-side.