[PlanetCCRMA] tascam us122l and ccrma

lobzang at free.fr lobzang at free.fr
Mon Jun 15 09:56:52 PDT 2009

Here it is :

[root at nowhere ~]# jackd -dalsa -dusb_stream:1
 jackdmp 1.9.2
 Copyright 2001-2005 Paul Davis and others.
 Copyright 2004-2008 Grame.
 jackdmp comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
 no message buffer overruns
 no message buffer overruns
 JACK server starting in non-realtime mode
 creating alsa driver ...
usb_stream:1|usb_stream:1|1024|2|48000|0|0|nomon|swmeter|-|32bit
 ALSA lib control.c:909:(snd_ctl_open_noupdate) Invalid CTL usb_stream:1
 control open "usb_stream:1" (No such file or directory)
 Cannot initialize driver
 no message buffer overruns
 JackServer::Open() failed with -1
 Failed to start server