[PlanetCCRMA] kernel-rt not in bootmenu ?

Tue Jun 16 21:29:39 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-06-16 at 04:56 -0700, Tracey Hytry wrote:
> Ok, so here's my status report on Fedora 11:
>
> When I told it to install the ccrma i586.rt kernel it installed
> the kernel properly;  but, DID NOT make an initrd for it AND DID
> NOT put and entry into the grub.conf .

Thanks for the feedback (and for the previous reporters of this issue).
Yes, this is a packaging mistake, somehow the %post script does not get
generated, I checked. Argh, the noddle soup of macro magic is a bit
confusing in that part of the spec and I don't yet quite understand
exactly why this is happening, but I'll figure this out...

There's a new rt19 package out but it will share the same problems I'm
afraid.

Thanks again to all!