[PlanetCCRMA] X-Edit functionality in Linux - WAS MC-808 in Jack - Not recognized (Partially Solved)

Nexxus Six nexxusix at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 19:21:28 PDT 2009

S C,
Thats really nice =] I tried to compile it tonight, thinking that I had everything, but can't get the code to compile fully... Heres what I get:

[NexxuSix at localhost gdigi-0.1.8]$ make
Package gio-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gio-2.0.pc'
No package 'gio-2.0' found
Package gio-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gio-2.0.pc'
No package 'gio-2.0' found
make: *** No rule to make target `gtk/gtk.h', needed by `gdigi.o'.  Stop.

It seems like I need gtk-something here... but not for sure... any suggestions? I'm using FC8, kernel 2.6.26.8-57

-NexxuSix