[PlanetCCRMA] kernel-rt not in bootmenu ?

Tracey Hytry shakti at bayarea.net
Sun Jun 28 13:23:00 PDT 2009

Martin  wrote:

> I re-installed Fedora-11 and PlanetCCRMA from scratch, and now
> everything works fine. I think I screwed something up when partitioning
> my drives when I first installed Fedora-11.

I had originally installed a the latest-prelease-beta of Fedora 11 (i386 version) and had the same problem.  It was caused by a script in the install where they had grub mark a partition the wrong way.  That was also the show-stopper bug that caused Fedora to extend the "11" release just before they finally did.  All is well now and Fedora 11 seems to be quite bug free compared to some of the other recent releases.