[PlanetCCRMA] [Fluidsynth] How to select some arbitrary instrument in a soundfont?

Julius Smith jos at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun May 10 22:16:00 PDT 2009

I had some good luck using timidity for this purpose some years ago,
but I wasn't using soundfonts, so I don't know how that goes:

man timidity
man timidity.cfg

-- jos