[PlanetCCRMA] slv2-examples

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen at zonnet.nl
Mon May 11 23:46:50 PDT 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 04:24:20PM -0400, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
> >> If you are looking for lv2 plugins, do a
> >> yum search lv2
> >
> > I found the calf plugins. No more (yet?)
> >

> Oops, sorry. They were in updates-testing and they got pushed to
> stable just today. It takes 1-2 days for packages hit the mirrors.
> Meanwhile, you can enable the updates-testing repo to install them
> (the same *lv2* packages are pushed to stable today so you won't lose
> anything).

OK. Found, installed, and working !

It looks like some LV2 packages can be removed from PlanetCCRMA when
they are in the official Fedora repo ?
For example I had to remove "zyn" to be able to install
"lv2-zynadd-plugin", and lv2-core from PlanetCCRMA has been updated with
a newer version from the Fedora repo.

--

Martin Tarenskeen