[PlanetCCRMA] slv2-examples

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Tue May 12 00:08:13 PDT 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 2:46 AM, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

>> > I found the calf plugins. No more (yet?)
>> >

>> Oops, sorry. They were in updates-testing and they got pushed to
>> stable just today. It takes 1-2 days for packages hit the mirrors.
>> Meanwhile, you can enable the updates-testing repo to install them
>> (the same *lv2* packages are pushed to stable today so you won't lose
>> anything).
>
> OK. Found, installed, and working !
>
> It looks like some LV2 packages can be removed from PlanetCCRMA when
> they are in the official Fedora repo ?
> For example I had to remove "zyn" to be able to install
> "lv2-zynadd-plugin", and lv2-core from PlanetCCRMA has been updated with
> a newer version from the Fedora repo.

I wish such issues were brought up during review or the testing stage.
We wouldn't have pushed them to stable yet. :-(

Anyhow, yes, lv2-zynadd-plugin updates zyn. I did the naming this way
so that the lv2 plugins can be located easily. This also provides
consistency with the ladspa plugins we have in Fedora.

lv2-core update should go smooth.

Orcan