[PlanetCCRMA] Pulseaudio and qjackctl

Jeff Sandys sandysj at juno.com
Thu May 14 12:52:44 PDT 2009

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> While you can use jack over pulse that's not the way I would use it.

What is the plan for PlanetCCRMA and Fedora 11 with pulseaudio?  (I can't
test because of problems updating the live usb)

In Fedora 10 I deleted all the pulseaudio stuff because I got tired of the
conflicts.  Can pulseaudio and jackd live together?

Pure:dyne starts jack at login and uses it as the sound server.  What can a
user do to improve the state of fedora linux audio?
-- Jeff