[PlanetCCRMA] Qjackctl question

Len lenb_99 at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 10:35:13 PDT 2009

Normally when I run qjackctl, there are 3 tabs at the top of the Connections window:  'Audio' 'MIDI' 'ALSA'

Typically, any MIDI clients appear only under the ALSA tab.  However, I just installed LV2/SLV2 and zynjacku, and some LV2 synth plugins (Calf, zynadd), but the zynjacku client shows up under the MIDI tab in jack Connections.  So the writable clients/input ports for zynjacku are under one tab (MIDI), while my readable clients/output ports are under another tab (ALSA), and there doesn't seem to be any way to connect them.  Is there some way I can configure jack (or lv2) so that MIDI clients are handled the same way (either as MIDI or ALSA midi, but not both)?

Thanks in advance,
Len