[PlanetCCRMA] another qjackctl question: ssh GUI's interfere with one another

Chris Chafe cc at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat May 16 13:25:23 PDT 2009

I've previously been able to run multiple qjackctl GUI instances on one
host, each corresponding on a different machine. For the remotes, I do
it by launching qjackctl on an ssh terminal and exporting the X
interface to my local host.

As of 0.3.4 I get odd behavior, the most recent GUI instance becomes the
GUI for the next one I launch, rather than it creating its own.

Must be a setting that I'm missing that's needed in the current version.

Thanks in advance for any hints!

Chris