[PlanetCCRMA] Qjackctl question

Raphael Raccuia rafael.raccuia at blindekinder.com
Sun May 17 05:13:10 PDT 2009

Hi,
easy: use a2jmidid (french page here, but you'll surely find an english
one or other language)
http://linuxmao.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=a2jmidid
It's a bridge between jack-midi (midi tab) and alsa-midi (alsa-tab);
since most application doesn't use yet jack-midi, you'll need it... (ex:
3rd version of Ardour will provide jack-midi). Compile and install
(don't be afraid, very easy). You'll get new in/out in midi tab in "a2j"
corresponding on each midi ports present in alsa...
good luck...