[PlanetCCRMA] Some question about Pd

Jeff Sandys sandysj at juno.com
Mon May 25 09:15:15 PDT 2009

The latest version of PD extended 41.4 rc3 is available from auto-build:
     http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/latest/
even though it is labelled planetccrma9 it loads fine in F10,
just follow the instructions on:
     http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html
and it loads in a different directory so you keep the current ccrma version.
I haven't done a survey of the differences in the loaded packages, there
are some differences.  There was a bug with rc2 with TK8.5 that the fonts
are too large for the boxes, I haven't tried rc3 yet.
-- Jeff