[PlanetCCRMA] book on ccrma?

Gabriel linux at gabriel-striewe.de
Tue Nov 17 13:33:34 PST 2009

Hello,

is there a book available on CCRMA? In case there isn't, I would like
to set one up. I will publish the sources on my website under the GNU
Free Documentation License. I am thinking about using LaTeX
\documentclass{book}. Any other idea?

When it is quite usable, everybody can buy a printed copy on demand on
lily.com. Or just download the sources, convert them to pdf and print
them at home or read them on screen!

It would be a book on setup of CCRMA on Fedora, installation, a guide
to jack and compatible programs, a section on ffado and so on.

Greetings, Gabriel