[PlanetCCRMA] fedora 12 support (coming?)

Tracey Hytry shakti at bayarea.net
Thu Nov 19 15:15:50 PST 2009

Thanks for trying to get something together on fedora 12.
I've been running fedora 12 on a machine for a while and it seems pretty stable.  I too tried the pre-upgrade from fedora 11 to 12 right after the beta came out.  I guess I got lucky and everything worked out very well for me.
Later, I'll load up your newest fedora 12 stuff and give it a try.
Thanks for the hard work, I've been waiting for the "31" rt kernel.
Tracey