[PlanetCCRMA] dbus support for jack?

Er etiennerouge at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 09:16:46 PST 2009

Hi!

I've just discovered a brand new software called Ladish (http://ladish.org/) which aim to save and restore jack session. I don't have to explain you how helpful it is when you have to start always the same 5 application to make your music.

Anyway,

That software needs the dbus support to be enable in jack, so here's a few questions :

1) Is there any reason why it's not set as default?
2) I didn't found the srpm so I can make it myself, are they available somewhere?

I really think this ladish can really improve our user experience, I hope it'll evolve quickly!

Thanks

Etienne