[PlanetCCRMA] about 2.6.29.6-1.rt23.4.fc11.ccrma.x86_64.rt

Tracey Hytry shakti at bayarea.net
Sat Sep 5 05:45:37 PDT 2009

I got a chance to test the kernel out a little.

All of the 3d graphics stuff I tried ran fine(google-earth, WoW).

Jack and a few apps ran fine too, but latency was nothing special(had to keep qjackctl set above 5.8ms to stay away from most xruns).  Suspend did not work(this is a desktop machine).

I installed the kernel on the 32 bit machine(fedora11) and checked that openGL worked there too.  I need to check the audio out on the 32bitter later(resent rt-kernels have run with fewer xruns on the 32 bit machine).