[PlanetCCRMA] about 2.6.29.6-1.rt23.4.fc11.ccrma.x86_64.rt

Sat Sep 5 11:34:37 PDT 2009

On Sat, 2009-09-05 at 11:31 -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-09-05 at 05:45 -0700, Tracey Hytry wrote:
> > I got a chance to test the kernel out a little.
> >
> > All of the 3d graphics stuff I tried ran fine(google-earth, WoW).
>
> Thanks for testing! I just updated to the latest unofficial
> Koji build for fc10 and fc11 (including their latest patches,
> well, those that patch anyway), so it must be a side effect
> of that.
>
> > Jack and a few apps ran fine too, but latency was nothing
> > special(had to keep qjackctl set above 5.8ms to stay away
> > from most xruns).  Suspend did not work(this is a desktop
> > machine).

Suspend seems to still work on my laptop. But I just saw a weird problem
with (presumably) timers. So I don't know how stable the latest set of
changes might be.

My desktop at ccrma seemed happy yesterday (or at least as happy as
before).