[PlanetCCRMA] planetccrma-apps missing in F11 repo

David Cornette david at davidcornette.com
Sat Sep 26 01:03:43 PDT 2009

I just checked http://sourceforge.net/projects/freqtweak/ , and apparently
there was a new version released this past July.  Looking through the changes
to the source, it looks like the file configure.ac was modified to use
wxGTK2.6. And this thread http://fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=119907
indicates that the official Fedora package of wxGTK2.6 include xrc.  So it
would probably be easiest to package Freqtweak-0.7.2, and forget about trying
to get the old version to work.