[PlanetCCRMA] [Fedora-music-list] new packages in Fedora updates-testing (2010-04-10)

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 16:04:22 PDT 2010

Sorry I missed this one.

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 5:57 PM, Niels Mayer wrote:
> (3) https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/flowcanvas-0.6.0-1.fc12 -- I
> tested by running patchage. Unfortunately, after installing flowcanvas, "yum
> update" wants to update back to the CCRMA version:

It won't harm to revert back to the CCRMA version. Since they have the
same content, if you have CCRMA's flowcanvas installed, in theory, you
won't need to download and install Fedora's. That's why I left the
version-release number smaller than CCRMA's.

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have. Is it confusing? :)

Orcan