[PlanetCCRMA] which Fedora?

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 18:52:46 PST 2010

That's great, lots of packages already!

I still get the same problem with pd-extended. But I can use the
extensions from pd (vanilla). Not a problem for me personally, since I
don't use it much nowadays. I would suggest to include pd-python,
pd-lua and pd-wiimote, since there are also nice ones. :-)

Maybe it is a difference between how fedora and debian handle folder
names, like "lib" and "lib64"? Just a guess.