[PlanetCCRMA] Installing CCRMA on 64-bit Fedora 14

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 06:41:45 PST 2010

Hi Donald,

I thinks you just download the Fedora 64-bit version, and install
things with yum as usual. The command to include Planet CCRMA repos is
also the same. Yum will install the x86_64 packages for you. Just do
as before and you are good.

If you use PackageKit and not yum, make sure to select "only native
packages" in your searches.