[PlanetCCRMA] Major problem / confusion

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 14:17:21 PST 2010

Hi Fernando,

I'm not yet in the fomus list, but I get an error with every and even
very simple examples.

It looks like a bug.

like:
time 0 dur 1 pitch 60 ;

I get:

processing...
writing output file `out2.ly'...
running LilyPond...
/usr/bin/fomus: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/fomus/lilyout.so:
undefined symbol: _ZN5boost9iostreams22file_descriptor_sourceC1Eib

Process fomus exited abnormally with code 127