[PlanetCCRMA] Installing CCRMA on Fedora 14

linux media 4 linuxmedia4 at netscape.net
Tue Dec 28 08:04:23 PST 2010

> There are packages ready to install for FC14
> http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/14/i386/repoview/
>
> http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/14/i386/repoview/
>

> Thought some thingsa are still missing. I was able to install the rt
> kernel and run some applications yesterday. I'll be able to do some more
> testing later today.
>
> Oded

I thought about installing the RPMs on that page but have never deviated
from the standard way of installing the planet repo and then using yum
commands. If I install these RPMs and eventually install the planet repo
and use the yum commands, will it be aware of any files I already
installed and adjust accordingly?

Thanks,
Rocco