[PlanetCCRMA] FC14

Oded Ben-Tal oded at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Dec 28 14:35:59 PST 2010

> This has to do with a fresh Jack package I built as per Orcan
> suggestions few weeks ago [1].
>
> I built jack-audio-connection-kit-1.9.6-2 from Fedora 14, although I am
> running Fedora 13. This was done because my previous version of Jack had
> problems recognizing ffado outputs, and was only able to recognize
> inputs.

If it helps - I seem to be doing fine with jack+ffado on FC14. Only
lightly tested working with Pd & supercollider (I'm trying to learn SC
now. a bit rough going). I think it's running with rt priority at least
I'm not getting any complaints. output works i didn't check inputs so far.

I did notice that cm+clm is still missing but I presume it'll be coming
when nando has a bit of time.
thanks, as always,  nando

Oded