[PlanetCCRMA] Problem with qjackctl in Fedora 14

Roger Gagné engag8 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 08:57:06 PST 2010

Hello to you,
                      My Fed 13 is working greatly...so I tried to install
Fed 14 on a new partition with the ''planetccrma-core-F14'' and Jack seem to
have problems:
Cannot create thread 1: Operation not permitted
Jack server starting in realtime mode with priority 60
Cannot lock down memory area (cannot allocate memmory)....
Cannot use real-time scheduling (RR/60)(1:Operation not permitted.
Acquired SelfRealTime error.......
Cannot lock down memory area
                                 Many thanks for your help

Roger