[PlanetCCRMA] RT kernel + Nvidia

Tracey Hytry shakti at bayarea.net
Wed Dec 29 15:54:26 PST 2010

> Just to clarify, is this the MIDI tab or the ALSA tab that is empty?

Thank you,  you got me into thinking about what wasn't there, instead of working only within the framework of what was presented.

Anyway, the "ALSA" tab did not exist.  So I went looking for it and found it wasn't enabled.
On the last page of qjackctl's setup(misc) the 2nd to the last tab was unchecked, very interesting?
Oh, and it's nice to be able to turn off the "D-Bus interface" when needed.

Thanks Fernando!