[PlanetCCRMA] laptop audio interface suggestions

Peter Kirn peter at createdigitalmedia.net
Fri Feb 5 09:00:47 PST 2010

That said, it does seem to me that having a good "entry-level" -- and
more easily backpack-able -- option to recommend makes sense.

I guess I'd probably stand by my suggestion of either class-compliant
USB or the Native Instruments AK1. Speaking of which... time to put
that AK1 through some more tests, because I'm not thrilled with the
sound of the Edirol UA-25-based SPS-25. :)